Monday, December 15, 2008

Skoarding ..!

With the newly fallen snow we just couldn't resist the urge to get up to Brighton to hit the slopes.. When we got up there the temperature gauge read only 8 freakin degrees ..so yeah it was cold! We got our season passes and then hit the lift. The wind was blowing like crazy and it was freaking cold!! ..get the point yet? We went on about 5 or so runs and we had to bail. Wimps.. but still a good first day out. Here's some pics of the adventure..! :)


Curt getting ready for the slopes in our living room ..notice the bare ghetto trash Christmas tree ..we are awesome!! Still no plans for decorations ..we'll keep you updated with that one. :)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy people! I don't think I would have been able to handle that. I think we want to plan a girls snowboarding trip.. What are your thoughts? Oh and ps.. Did you dye your hair? Miss ya!

Jessica June said...

You guys are crazy! I love your blog background by-the-way! I wish we were as fun and crazy as you two!! (kids always put a damper on that:)) love ya!

Anonymous said...

Get your bum up here! I miss you! Oh geeze I need lessons BAD! ha ha not to mention a NEW BOARD.

Anonymous said...

i miss you megs! you better come to our next girls night because it will be for your birthday haha call me and we'll find a time that you can make it! love you :-)