Friday, May 1, 2009

a new RN graduate ..!

So as of Friday May 1st, 2009 i am officially an RN graduate!! I can't believe it ..time has gone by so fast! It doesn't feel like two years ago i got my acceptance letter into nursing school! It is crazy how fast time flies by ..its amazing i'm an RN!! YAY!!! The day finally came ....

Graduation went really well ..it wasn't too extremely boring and it was fun to cheer for all my nursing friends as we walked across the stage! I have an amazing family ..curt, his parents bruce and deb, my mom and dad, cux, JJ, grammy and bapa, aunt kay, bryant, and krissy all came to celebrate with me at the Dee Events Center! They are so supportive and i appreciate all that they have done to help me get through the past two years of my life. Without my family i would be nothing ..! It was so fun to have them there to celebrate with me ..it was also fun to have my bestest nursing friend ever kelsie there with me from Logan! I have missed her so much since she left Ogden so whenever i get to see her i am so happy!

Well here are a few pictures ..i still need to get the rest from my photographer dad and his new camera so i might post some more later but for now here is the lovely purple cap and gown!!


me and curtis ..we had to wake up pretty early can ya tell?


me and kelsie



katie, me and kelsie




After graduation we had a little luncheon at my parents house! Good food and lots of family ..it was so nice of Celesta, Jessica, and Cyndy to come and bring their kids along! I absolutely love my new family and am amazed at how supportive they are! I love them so much! My mom and dad are so great and got me the cutest cake for graduation ..they are so good to me and spoil me way too much! I'd be so lost without them both ..love ya mom and pops!


here is my cake ..purple and white! Go Weber ..haha!



Then to top off this amazing day we get home and Curt gives me a graduation gift ..and guess what it is?! We're going on a CRUISE to the BAHAMAS! Oh my gosh I am so excited ..i can not wait!! It is going to be so much fun to get away with no work or school for either one of us and just spend time together ..where ..oh ya the freakin bahamas baby!! I so can't wait ..man i have such a perfect husband! I just love him SO much ..he is way too good to me!


Here is where we will be in about two weeks ..

Well ..congrats to all my nursing buddies! It has been a fun two years but i am so glad its over ..off to play on a beach ...then back for the critical care internship! Wow ..life is so good right now i couldn't be more blessed! Hope all is well with everyone and let the summer begin!!

Peace ..and fun in the SUN!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cute megs.. I can' believe it... The BAHAMAS!! WOW! We could have totally guess that as we were listening to Harry Potter Professors, it was just cause it was to dang early in the morning to be thinking! ha ha I hope you have so much fun! Love ya girly

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! Congrats on graduating girl, that is so awesome!

Angie Williams said...

That's sooo awesome! Congrats on the graduation, and on the vacation!