Friday, October 2, 2009

oh october ..

i can't believe another month has gone by ..summer is over and on to fall. the halloween and fall decorations are up in our house and the weather is SO much cooler. i love wearing hoodies and sweatshirts ..they are just so comfy! the hunting season is still going strong ..i think there is a new hunt every week. curt is in heaven ..we are half way through the internship and half way through another semester of school. curt starts an LSAT prep course tomorrow ..crazy. its time to think about costumes and candy for october 31st & last but not least ..the yearly tradition of girls week in park city! can't wait for the condo .. hot tubbing .. shopping .. hot chocolate .. presents ..my crazy aunts, cousins, mom, sister, and grandma ..amazing food and treats-including the chocolate fountain .. and late night movies! oh its such a fun time of year ..i hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of october.


Peace & Traditions

2 comments:

Shane and Kenzie said...

You really know how to capture the calmness of autumn, and the excitment of the season! As you were saying how much you love wearing hoodies this time of year, I looked down and realized that I have on the white Volcom hoodie you and I have! I'll be thinking of you all day :)

Anonymous said...

i love fall too! and hoodies! cute post:)